RM1,250 / pax
Known as one of the most challenging, yet rewarding programmes, the PADI Rescue Diver Course prepares you to become more confident in your skills as a diver for a greater purpose. You will learn to deal with dive emergencies using a variety of techniques, what to look for and how to respond. It’s a serious programme, but also fun and allows for lots of laughter in between the focused sessions.
- Recognising and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
- You may be able to get college credit for the Rescue Diver course, ask your instructor.
- PADI Rescue Diver Manual
- Wall certificate and certification card for rescue diver
- Training dives & classroom session
- Use of full-set diving equipment (except for prescription masks and dive computer).
- A minimum pre-flight surface interval of 18 hours after diving is recommended.
BOOK THIS PACKAGE
RM1,250 / Once / Per Guest