USD 400 / person
As the world’s most popular entry level course, the PADI Open Water Diver Course is the best course to dip your toes into. You’ll be introduced to the fundamentals of scuba diving, including equipment and techniques throughout this dive certification programme by one of our PADI certified dive instructors. Anyone who’s in good health, reasonably fit, and comfortable in the water can take this course and be a fully certified diver.
To enroll in the PADI Open Water Diver Course, you must:
- Be 10 years or older. (PADI eLearning requires parental consent for children under 13 years old due to international internet laws).
- Read and sign the Assumption of Risk and Liability Release form.
- Fill out the Medical Declaration form.
- Be able to swim and tread water comfortably.
- PADI Open Water Dive Manual
- Divers’ log book and a recreational dive planner
- Wall certificate and certification card
- Use of full-set diving equipment (except for prescription masks and dive computer).
- A minimum pre-flight surface interval of 18 hours after diving is recommended.
$400 / Once / Per Guest