RM1,200 / pax
Experience plays a large part for a diver to feel comfortable in the water, and this PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course provides a great opportunity for divers to build confidence and gain more experience directly with an instructor. The structured programme fine-tunes your scuba skills and allows you to advance your training to the next level. You can start immediately after earning your PADI Open Water Diver certification.
To enroll in the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course, you must:
- Be 15 years old (12 years old for Junior Advanced Open Water Diver).
- Be a PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent.
- Read and sign the Assumption of Risk and Liability Release form.
- Fill out the Medical Declaration form.
- PADI Advanced Open Water Dive Manual
- Use of full-set diving equipment (except for prescription masks and dive computer).
- A minimum pre-flight surface interval of 18 hours after diving is recommended.
BOOK THIS PACKAGE
RM1,200 / Once / Per Guest