PADI OPEN WATER DIVER COURSE
The open water diver course is your gateway to the world of scuba diving. It gives you the knowledge and practical skills you need to become a scuba diver and explore the underwater world safely and comfortably.
The course will open doors of adventure to beautiful underwater world for you to enjoy the excitement of scuba diving. This rating allows you to hire or purchase scuba equipment, get air fills and participate in scuba diving activities to a depth of 18 meters or 60 feet at any dive location worldwide.
• To enroll in the PADI Open Water Diver Course, you must be 10 years or older.
• Tread water comfortably for 10 minutes
• Swim 200 metres/yards with no aids or 300 metres/yards with mask, fins and snorkel.
PADI ADVANCED OPEN WATER DIVER COURSE
Unlike Open Water Diver, Advanced Open Water Diver course is a course that you can take after obtaining your PADI Open Water Diver certification. The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course aim to take your scuba diving experience, skills and knowledge to the next level.
You will learn how to stay safe underwater, improve your scuba diving skills, expand your knowledge and perfecting your buoyancy skills making you even more comfortable and confident with diving.
The Advanced Open Water Course consists of 5 different adventure dives. You’ll make 2 compulsory core dives, Underwater Navigation and Deep Adventure dive, these orients you to the fundamentals of advanced diving and complete the course with 3 adventure dives of your choice based on your interest.
Upon completion of the Advanced Open water course, you will be able to dive deeper to depths of up to 30 meters or 100 feet diving.
• To enroll in the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course, you must be 15 years or older. (12 years old for Jr Advanced Open Water Diver)
• Be a PADI open water diver or equivalent
More information on