- Self rescue
- Recognising and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
- You may be able to get college credit for the Rescue Diver course, ask your instructor.
- PADI Rescue Diver Manual
- Wall certificate and certification card for rescue diver
- Training dives & classroom session
- Use of full-set diving equipment (except for prescription masks and dive computer).
- Scheduled return land transfer from hotel to Star Marina (within Kota Kinabalu city area).
- Scheduled return boat transfer from STAR Marina to Mamutik Island.
- STAR Marina jetty fee.
- Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park (Sabah Park) entrance and diving fee.
- For bookings made without the Dormitory packages, we can arrange for pick-up and drop-off services, provided your accommodation is within the city centre.
A minimum pre-flight surface interval of 18 hours after diving is recommended.