The Sipadan snorkeling package offers an amazing opportunity to explore the stunning coral reefs and crystal-clear waters that surround Sipadan Island. This pristine location is widely regarded as one of the best places in the world for snorkeling, thanks to its incredible biodiversity and clear visibility. With its stunning scenery, rich marine life, and expert guides, this trip promises to be a once-in-a-lifetime experience that you’ll cherish forever. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to explore one of the world’s most beautiful and biodiverse snorkeling destinations!
PUBLISHED RATE ( USD )
|Duration||Sipadan||Luxury Villa||Executive Beach Chalet
|4 Days 3 Nights||1 Day||$755||$805|
|5 Days 4 Nights||1 Day||$945||$1,005|
|5 Days 4 Nights||2 Days||$1,010||$1,075|
|7 Days 6 Nights||3 Days||$1,515||$1,610|
|9 Days 8 Nights||4 Days||$2,015||$2,145|
The prices are quoted based on per person per package.
Valid from 1 January 2023 – 31 March 2024. Prices are subject to change without price notice.
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF
- Scheduled return ground transfer from Tawau airport to Semporna jetty.
- Scheduled return boat transfer from Semporna jetty to Borneo Divers Mabul Resort.
- Fullboard meals (3 meals daily with lights snacks and free flow of coffee/tea and cordial juices except carbonated drinks or alcoholic drinks) except for arrival and departure day.
- Based on Run of the House (ROH) basis on twin/triple sharing basis room accommodation at Borneo Divers Mabul Resort with air-conditioning, attached bathroom with hot water shower.
- 3 boat snorkeling a day around Mabul and Kapalai except for arrival and departure days.
- Unlimited unguided jetty house reef snorkeling.
- 2 boat snorkeling at Sipadan for 1 day permit.
- Semporna jetty fee and 6% SST.
- Snorkeling equipment rental is NOT inclusive.
- Sipadan Island will be closed for diving or snorkelling in November every year starting from year 2020 for conservation purpose as per Sabah Parks’ notice issued on the 9th Jan 2020. This may be subjected to change under their discretion.
- Diver who wishes to dive or snorkel at Sipadan will need to apply and pay for a permit whereby the allocation and approval is under the management of Sabah Parks.
- Sipadan permit allocation is based on resort discretion and group bookings are not guaranteed to go to Sipadan on the same day.
- Request for extra Sipadan day diving / snorkeling can be made upon booking and subject to availability on a first come first serve basis.
- Request for extra Sipadan day diving / snorkeling after checking in at resort can also be made with resort reception at an additional cost subject to permit availability.
(vi) Each diver with one day Sipadan permit can only do 2 dives at Sipadan.
(vii) Only divers with minimum Advanced Open Water level certification are allowed to dive at Sipadan.